For these awards, I graciously thank Biltrix and praying for one day. I am honored. Many other bloggers are also deserving of these awards.
1. Use the award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers who meet the indicated criteria.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
My ten statements:
1. I am an avid cook and bicyclist, each of which sustains the other.
2. I prefer to ride my bicycle up a mountain, rather than down a mountain.
3. Professionally, I am a geek. My thesis was on excited states of low-spin d6 metals complexes, if this makes sense to you, shot me an e-mail.
4. One of the few remaining persons who can use all twenty-one scales on a slide rule.
5. I do not understand fitted bed sheets, they never fit the mattress, they cannot be neatly folded, and they are impossible to dry without wadding up.
6. The number of states I have lived in is greater than the number I have never been to.
7. I have never been to Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and North and South Dakota.
8. I prefer black and white photographs and movies to color photographs and movies.
9. I wish I had more time for blogging.
10. Thank you reading my blog, Christmas Blessings and Happy New Year.
The nominees for the awards are:
Semper Fidelis Award (Semper Fidelis for always faithful):
Enlarging the Heart
Back of the World
Teilhard de Chardin
Contemplative Home School
Reader Appreciation Award:
R Ann This That and the Other Thing
Finding God Every Day
So Much to Say, So Little Time
Suffering with Joy
The Ladder to the Paradise of God
Best Moment Award (to person/blog that brought a special moment):
1 Catholic Salmon
Mightier than the Sword
Mormon in Minnesota
8 Kids and a Business
Journey Towards Easter
Sunshine Award (to to person/blog that brought sunshine):
Lady in the House
Saints and Angles
Roses Near Running Waters
Joy of Nine 9